for a start, my english is awful. and I've done it for my lovely Katonya.
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No tag backs.
7. No nonsense in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this."
8. You have to tag 10 people.
10 things about me
1. My fav animal is wolf.
2. I love to have sex.
3. I afraid to go into a public restroom without my phone.
4. I like an American Indian philosophy.
5. I lost my virginity at 15.
6. I love the red-hear men with green eyes from Ireland.
7. I have already my own car (Toyota Avensis).
8. I support an escapism.
9. I'm not interesting, but there are always smone who see in me a something attractive.
10. I'm a terrible selfish introvert.
Questions from Katonya.
1. Do you like people with unusual appearance (dreadlocks, piercings, colored hair, tattoos)
- I have nothing against people who have a non-standard appearance. I just think it should be in moderation. (once day I saw a man with a lot of tonel in the body - it was horrible!)
2. Your favorite food and why it is a favorite (can be somewhat)
- It may be corny, but I like Japanese sushi and rolls. Necessarily every week I eat Japanese food.
3. What are your plans for the future: who would you like to be, how many years you want to start a family and so on.
- I think that when I will finish my university, I'll have to work on my personal company. I cant say in what sphere we'll be working. Initial capital we already have (thanks to my mother for that). Specifically about the personal life I cant write.
4. Do you have any pets, tell about them.
- In my house live two "felt boot": purebred red cat Mr.Hell and Yorkshire terrier Kim. My cat came home early. Hell and Kim doesnt argue, on the contrary, there are live in peace.
5. Somebody died in your life?
- Yep, that was my grandfather. (аor me, this isnt a significant loss, as relationships in my family are very complicated.)
6. Your favorite song (can be somewhat, post a link to it)
- I haven't got a fav song. (always change)
7. What country do you want to live and why?
- I cant say exactly, because I've neverlive in other countries. But I think that in Germany is very well, compared to Russia. (That told me my friend from Keln)
8. Have you ever skipped school with friends?
- No. Only forever alone.
9. Do you remember your first love? Tell about him/her
- Oh, my God! It's too intimate to say in 2 words. If you want it, I can give u my diary in 2009, it's all had written about my first love.
10. I love horror movies and looked a lot of them. Tell about horror movie that you remember the most.
- Lately, horror movies doesnt very good quality. I cant call the name exactly what film is the best I remembered for, but I can suggest to watch Clive Barkers' movies.
Im tired. Т__Т I want to sleep!1!11!
1. What is your favorite name of the opposite sex.
2. What do you feel about alcohol?
3. Which country are you most dont like?
4. What is cloud below: big or small?
5. Does your relationship with the opposite sex are rapidly developing?
6. Imagine that you can create ur invisible friend: how will he/she looks like?
7. What's your favorite genre of music?
8. In your opinion, what is your country havn't got enough?
9. Do you have many friends outside the network?
10. What is your favorite book?
I have no more friends. :<